Gastradin – The First Line in Treatment of Digestive Problems, Candida and Abdominal Distention
An efficient combination of anti-fungal plants that assist in the development of digestive acids and in maintaining the appropriate level of intestinal flora, providing a complete response to active and symptomatic candida problems. Healing herbs in the food supplement, gastridin, have been meticulously selected by Nava's development team, which has extensive
experience in the treatment of digestive problems via nutrition and healing herbs.
• Diminishes gases and abdominal distention.
• Helps relieve spasm and pains in digestive system,sedative I.B.S .
• Reduces Appetite and Hunger.
• Anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal, anti-viral and antiseptic,
• assisting in strengthening of immune system.
• Relieves ulcer pains.
• Reduces stomach acidity.
• Good for intestinal parasites
• Constitutes a complementary treatment for helicobacter bacteria.
• Helps in treatment of candida
Commipora myrrh (resin)
•Anti-inflammatory, antiseptic and antifungal, efficient for infections.
• Calendula – considered to be a most efficient stimulant in the healing of sores: anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory, relieves ulcer pains.
• Anti-fungal, antivirus, anti-parasite, immunological stimulant, destroys intestinal worms, relieves pain, efficient with multi-system candida.
Foeniculum vulgare (fennel)
• Relieves gas, reduces digestive problems, nausea; anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic.
• Soothes stomach, invigorates breathing, soothes intestinal gas.
•We recommend combining with probiotic bacteria, 1 per day on an empty stomach – to improve appropriate levels of intestinal colonies
•We recommend combining with "Experience in Green" nutritional supplement to soothing of cravings for sweets and carbohydrates.
•Dosage: one capsule with glass of water at 10:00 and one capsule with glass of water at 16:00 (not advisable for people with low sugar levels).
•We recommend combining with Manifika food supplement for a perfect treatment for strengthening of the body's general immune system.
The presence of parasites in the digestive system constantly weakens the immune system.
The product is neither suitable nor recommended for pregnant women.
Not for use during acute pains from ulcers.
Not for use by epileptics.
Directions for use:
First 3 days: 1 capsule at morning before breakfast and 1 capsule before lunch /or heavy meal .
From the 4th day to end of 1st month: 3 capsules a day.
In acute circumstances, 2 capsules, 3 times a day, before meals.
Minimum treatment period – 6 to 8 weeks.
Delicate plant, suitable for children, assists in spastic conditions of the respiratory system, such as bronchitis. The plant is an expectorant, resisting spasms of the respiratory system (coughing).
Soothes, resists spasms and assists against nagging cough.
Thymus vulgaris (thyme)
Helps with bronchitis, coughing and sore throats.
Common Marrubium – disinfects, strong expectorant, resists spasms.
Glycyrhiza glabra - licorice
Helps repress coughing, soothes over stimulated mucus membranes, brings up phlegm and increases secretions from the bronchus.
Its unique components are particularly recommended for expectoration